Hospitality Professionals Wanted
The Boston Ale House is looking for passionate, detail orientated, driven, team players to join our growing team at the newest restaurant in West Roxbury.
If you are ready for a change and have the passion for the hospitality industry and love providing guests with the ultimate dining experience then please fill out the information below. We are looking for all positions and all availabilities.
The Boston Ale House is committed to their employees by providing a working environment unlike any other restaurant before. If you’re energetic, committed to working together as a team, then this is the place for you.
The team at Boston Ale House is excited to meet everyone and are more than ready to start the journey of becoming the best sports bar around.
Fill out the document below to request an interview. Please bring a copy of your resume and a list of references to the interview.
- The information that I have provided on this application is accurate and true to the best of my knowledge.
- I understand that any misrepresentation or omission of a fact on my application, resume or during the interview or hiring process may result in the refusal of employment, or if employed, immediate termination from employment.
- The persons, schools, current and prior employers (if approved by me in the Employment History section), and other organizations or employers named in this application are authorized by me to verify the information I have provided and to provide information that maybe requested to arrive are an employment decision. I am willing that a photocopy of this authorization be accepted with the same authority as the original. I hereby waive and release all persons, schools, current and prior employers and other organizations from any liability rising from the disclosure of any of the above information whether in writing or orally, and further waive and release this company from any liability arising from reliance on the aforementioned information or the use, publication, or retention of such information within the context of its applicant review procedures.
- I will be able, if hired, to certify that I am authorized to work in the United States of America, and understand that in accordance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act that I will be required to provide timely documentation of identity and employment eligibility.
- In the event that I am employed, I agree to conform to all company rules and regulations. I understand and agree that if I am employed, I shall be employed on an at-will basis. As an at-will employee, I understand and agree that either the company or I can terminate our employment relationship at any time for any reason, with or without advance notice and with or without cause. I understand and agree that, although over the course of my employment, other terms and conditions of my employment may change, the at-will term of my employment will not change. I understand that no one other than the Owner of the company may enter into any agreement with me contrary to the foregoing and that any such contrary agreement must be in writing and signed by the Owner.
- Although the company makes every effort to accommodate individual preferences, business needs may make the following conditions necessary: Overtime, shift work, a rotating work schedule, or a work schedule that includes Saturday and/or Sunday. I understand and accept these as conditions of my employment.
- I agree to protect confidential information, trade secrets, and proprietary information of the company, and of the company’s vendors, licensers, marketing partners or clients entrusted to the company, and I will not disclose to the company any confidential information of others.